Hosting a Foundation Course
HePAG is keen for its members to have access to good quality courses; there are courses advertised on this website, but if anyone would like to host a Foundation Course at their hospital or clinic, we can organise for a HePAG approved tutor to come and teach.
HePAG can organise the whole course for you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
In either case, you will require a venue with the following facilities:
• A room suitable to hold the delegates and equipment as detailed below – 15 delegates maximum for one tutor
• When outside the NHS, a local authority licence for Acupuncture practice is also required
• Plinths – no more than 3 delegates to a plinth
• Sharps boxes and the means for their disposal
• Suitable hand washing facilities
• Cotton wool swabs and the means for their disposal
• Needles. At HePAG Foundation Courses these will usually be sponsored by one of the major needle suppliers.
• A PowerPoint projector and suitable projection area
• Convenient refreshment and lunch facilities – these are essential for all Acupuncture courses.
Advertising CPD Courses on our Website
If you would like to promote your CPD course on the HePAG website, please complete an application form that a.o. will include a brief outline of the course with learning outcomes etc. After approval by HePAG, we will be able to promote your course online.
The form is available from our Course Administrator at email@example.com
To appear on this website, all courses must offer a discount to HePAG members.